This is going to be a blog about Thomas Seibold, a guide from the Teaching Drum Outdoor School.
He went missing in Alaska, a few weeks ago.
This Blog is going to be feeded by Facebook-Posts, from People who write about the search of him,
probably by any information which I can find in the internet too.
If you've any information, questions, etc. you can contact me at:

searchthomasseibold@gmail.com

I'm thinking about putting AdSense Ads on here, and sending the money which I make off it to the Teaching Drum Outdoor School, so they can use it for the search, if the state troopers give up.
You also can write me what you think about this idea.
I hope this would help.
You want to translate this blog?
Then contact me at the e-mail I've written more up.
Please like, comment, share etc.

Thank you

The Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment